I provide counselling for individuals, couples, groups and families. I provide counselling for a range of issues including:
- Anxiety (including general anxiety, panic attacks, phobias and OCD). I also provide counselling for specific forms of anxiety such as exam anxiety, health anxiety and social anxiety);
- Alcohol and drug dependence/ unhealthy use;
- Depression and other mood disorders;
- Mood Regulation;
- Nutrition and mental health;
- Parenting education and support;
- Quitting Smoking;
- Relationship difficulties;
- Self harm and suicidal thoughts;
- Stress Management;
- Trauma, including complex trauma and dissociative disorders;
- Vocational (career) counselling; and
- Weight loss, exercise and dietary change.
In addition to the above I have experience in counselling and coaching people with cognitive impairments or developmental delays for a range of issues including stress, depression, anxiety, trauma, career planning, independent living, and relationship issues. I develop an individualised plan and adapt counselling techniques and resources to suit my client’s needs and abilities. I can use some Key Word Signing and visual communication strategies to assist communication if necessary.
|Standard Consultation (60 min)||$130.00|
|Longer Consultation (1.5 hrs)||$190.00 (suitable for couples or families)|
|Phone and Skype sessions (60 mins)||$110.00 (No Medicare Rebate available for phone or Skype sessions)|
|Off-site Consultation or Observation visit (60 mins)||$150 (this option only available in special circumstances)|
|Report Writing||Normal report writing fees are $100 per hour. Please discuss the total fee with me at time of consultation as reports can vary in length and complexity.|
Eligible clients can receive a Medicare or ATAPS rebate upon receiving a doctor’s referral.
Rebates may also be available from your private health fund.
Some fee relief may be available for long term clients and those with restricted income. Please call to discuss.